REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
The City of Holts Summit, MO is requesting qualifications for professional engineering services for the Callaway Hills Elementary Pump Station and Force Main. Professional engineering services may include but are not limited to the preparation of a Facility Plan, hydraulic calculations, electrical and control designs, easement descriptions, utility coordination, permitting, traffic controls, and the preparation of construction plans, specifications, and engineer’s estimate of costs. Construction services may include, assistance with preconstruction conference, perform periodic site inspections, inspection of construction materials, materials testing, review of shop drawings submitted by contractor, be present during critical construction operations, and prepare as built drawings.
Funding for the report is through the Missouri Department of Natural Resources’ Clean Water State Revolving Fund Regionalization Incentive Grant. All professional engineering services should adhere to 10 CSR 20-8.110 Engineering Reports, Plans, and Specifications.
Qualification information provided to the City of Holts Summit shall include:
- The specialized experience and technical competence of the firm with respect to the type of services required;
- The capacity and capability of the firm to perform the work in question, including specialized services, within the time limitations fixed for the completion of the project;
- The past record of performance of the firm with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work, and ability to meet schedules;
- The firm’s proximity to and familiarity with the area in which the project is located; and
- The firm’s professional experience in designing wastewater systems.
Once the most qualified firm is selected, an engineering agreement will be negotiated. The execution of the agreement shall be contingent upon the availability of funds.
Three (3) copies of the above information should be submitted no later than March 3rd, 2020 to the attention of City Clerk, Rachel Anderson at PO Box 429 Holts Summit, Mo 65043. Statements of Qualifications should not exceed ten pages total. A page is defined as 8-1/2”x11” and printed on one side.
The Facility Plan must be completed, submitted, and approved by the Department of Natural Resources within one year of the Notice to Proceed date including environmental review.
The City of Holts Summit, MO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites the submission of proposals from Women and Minority Business Enterprises.