Park and Civic Center Rental

In order to rent Hibernia Park, Greenway Park, or the Civic Center you will need to bring a completed rental agreement to City Hall.

Dates will not be held unless we have the completed rental agreement, a deposit, and a copy of the renters drivers license or other form of identification.

A special use application will need to be filled out and approved for the use of alcohol on the premises, for rentals after 10:00 p.m., etc.

Rental Information and Agreements:
Park Facilities User Fee and Deposit Schedule
Hibernia and Greenway Rental Agreement
Civic Center Rental Agreement